Schema-Root.org logo

 

  cross-referenced news and research resources about

 Schuepbach Energy

Schema-Root.org logo
images:  google   yahoo YouTube
spacer

updated Fri. May 24, 2024

-
Australia's Petrel Energy announced that operations at its first oil project in Uruguay remain temporarily suspended. Operations at the Cerro de Chaga-1 (Panizza) well, being run by Schuepbach Energy Uruguay, are suspended as the company looks for new partners and funding since the existing partner ...

In August, Uruguay Libre de Megamineria urged government officials to ban fracking to prevent U.S. company, Schuepbach Energy International – located in northern Uruguay – engaging in the process. Contrarily, the company claims “it does not use fracking.” Libre de Megamineria outlined the cons of ...
Prospex's take up of the Stage 2 and 3 options will be based on the results of an upcoming work programme planned by permit owner Schuepbach Energy Espania to further delineate and derisk the project's prospectivity. It is envisaged that on acquisition of the third tranche, a drill programme would have ...
Petrel Energy announced that Schuepbach Energy Uruguay mobilised the rig to the Cerro de Chaga-1 well site last week and spudded late Friday. At the time of reporting the rig had drilled to 100m, run and cemented surface casing and was waiting on cement to set prior to installation of the BOP. Cerro de ...
MONTEVIDEO – The initial oil discovery in Uruguay is “modest” but marks “a considerable first step” in exploration efforts, Australia's Petrel Energy Limited, the largest stockholder in Dallas-based Schuepbach Energy, said on Tuesday. “Additional assessments are required to understand the whole potential of these ...
Petrel has 51% stake in the exploration project, while Schuepbach Energy Uruguay owns the remaining 49% interest. Petrel CEO David Casey said: “While further evaluation is required to understand the full potential of these excellent initial results, the significance of being the first group to discover oil in ...
The Norte Basin in Uruguay where Petrel Energy confirmed an oil discovery. Source: US Geological Survey. Petrel holds a 51 per cent working interest in the project while private explorer Schuepbach Energy Uruguay holds the remaining 49 per cent. Cerro Padilla-1 is now being readied for production ...
The Uruguayan government announced on Friday the presence of hydrocarbons in the north west of the country, in the framework of exploratory drilling by US based Schuepbach Energy. The discovery took place in the county of Paysandu, some 400kms north of the capital Montevideo. However the ...


 

news and opinion


 


 


 


 


schema-root.org

   petroleum
     schuepbach energy

oil companies:
     aban offshore
     amerada hess
     ashland oil
     associations
     bayoil
     bp amoco
     cairn energy
     cepsa
     chevrontexaco
     citgo
     cnooc
     conocophillips
     devon energy
     drummond
     encana
     encana gulf
     enron
     ertoil
     exxonmobil
     front groups
     gazprom
     genie energy
     glickenhaus
     granite energy
     halliburton
     harken energy
     heyco
     hunt oil
     hydro quebec
     indian oil
     lukoil
     marathon oil
     mariner energy
     mitsui oil
     noble energy
     ongc
     ontario hydro
     parsons worley
     pemex
     perenco
     petrobras
     petronashas
     pogo producing
     repsol
     ruhr oil
     saudi aramco
     schuepbach energy
     shell oil co
     spectrum 7
     statoil
     stone energy
     sunoco
     taylor energy
     technip
     totalfinaelf
     transocean
     tupras
     unocal
     valero energy
     westar energy
     yukos
     zapata oil
     zeromax